Skyscrapers Skyscrapers

This song whoops ass

Yes finally some drum n' bass This is such a cool song man. Make some more similar to this!

crud responds:

DnB is so energy pumped that i can hardly make enough of it without losing all energy and passing out...but that's pretty fun, so yeah, maybe i will

When silver melts into a sound When silver melts into a sound

Awesome!!!!!

You are the best man I can't even believe how awesome your shit is! I save all of your songs and listen to them in my car! I love your stuff!

crud responds:

hahah, yes, Crud is on the go, i hope that maybe you drive by some techno producer and he's all 'what's that beautiful sound in my ears??? i must have it' and then of course you could be my agent and be all,'wellll...'
thanks alot man, keep on rollin!

Sangria Slumber Sangria Slumber

I like

Nice man good stuff.

crud responds:

thank you and please,have a deliciously nice day, i know you will...:)

a secret mission a secret mission

ALIVE!

You amaze me with every song you make! This is totally awesome!

crud responds:

I guess I've got a pretty good batting average for you liking my stuff, and quite frankly, I'm totally down with that! keep on loopin mah friend

Spiraling into the sun Spiraling into the sun

phat

Very nice I love the beat it is a great tune. digital textures are so cool!

L8r
CaffeineFire

crud responds:

thanks for reviewing this, the beat is so phat, if it sat in a wooden chair, that chair would snap and buckle under the pressure....bam!

entranced in the city lights entranced in the city lights

totally sweet

Nice!!! i like it, but it seems to be missing something. I think it needs more up beat tune though. I'm trying to be constructive not criticize. Hopefully that helps a little. Good work though keep it up man.

crud responds:

hmmm, i think you're right, if it is what i think your saying, like and bassline on the up-beat sorta deal, then yeah, alot of trance has that huh...well glad you enjoyed its total sweetness, later!

The Ocean Is seamless The Ocean Is seamless

This is a really chill beat

I think I hear some digital filtering in there which is one of my favorite effects to use. Very original use of it! Love the sumission ttyl.

crud responds:

I don't think i used any filtering, but i might have done something similar, either way i definetly enjoyed making it and i enjoyed the review even more!! thanks!

CRUD breathes in the thick air CRUD breathes in the thick air

Its awesome

yeah this is some good shit man. I love your music and download all of it! Oh yeah and fuck hellyaman he is a douche bag

crud responds:

heheh, thanks a bunch man, i appreciate the defensive side and hope i can defend your honor someday.

"don't buy drugs kids....become a rock star and then you get them for free!"

This must be the place This must be the place

fun song

Its a really fun song and who really cares if you accidentally put it under the wrong genre its no big deal. I dig your music dude

crud responds:

thanks, i'm glad i can reach someone who actually listens to it despite it's classification! haha. by the way.
PAUL VAN DYK RULES!!!

twilight eclipse (short mix) twilight eclipse (short mix)

Rather short

It was a short song, but none the less it was excellent.

crud responds:

right, i will commence making it longer.